Sunday, December 03, 2006

TO TIDE YOU OVER

Should have a couple of decent, meaty posts about my travels and other thoughts for y´all in the next few days. But for now, just a wee story which could easily turn out to be the most exciting event of my trip : today I met Sigmund Freud´s great-great-granddaughter.

I shall be emailing her in the next day or so to suggest a drinkipoo or two, so if I unearth any juicy goss on the great man, Homo Ludens readers will be the first to know. Also, Buenas Aires has more psychoanalysts per capita than any other city in the world, so it seems like a good time to write something on my own experience of psychoanalysis. As I say, this should appear in the next two or three days (probably disguised as a review of The Birds.

Suerte for now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if the time of the post - (5 a.m.) is your time or ours. If yours, you should have been in bed, young man, and not out drinking and carousing - mind you, I guess thats in tune with the Hemingway travel lifestyle.

All the best, Len

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home