Wednesday, May 02, 2007

AMOR SIN BARRERAS

A brief respite has been necessary in the last couple of weeks, as I return to the UK and try to get my shit together. I have already found a flat, but a job is proving more elusive. Bear with me ; normal service will resume shortly.

Meanwhile, Pagina 12 reports today that the Federation of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transexuals are today presenting a proposal to the Argentinian Parliament to make gay marriage legal. The proposals have been welcomed by the government, and are supported by much of the political sector. The major obstacle to the proposals being passed is (sit down, steady yourself with a stiff drink, cos this is going to shock you) the Catholic Church.



2 Comments:

Blogger android said...

I hope you get settled back in OK, and that your flat is more successful than mine was! What kind of job are you looking for?

11:19 PM  
Blogger paddington said...

Bless you - ta very much. I have moved back into my old flat, so definitely no problems with damp.

Re. the job, something along the lines of health, housing or social care policy work. Though, as time goes on and bills begin to rack up, I shall probably be grateful of anything. All very peeving, but thank you for the good wishes.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home