Friday, May 02, 2008

TORTURE VICTIM

Off to Torture Garden tonight. The dress-code is fetish or uniforms. I've tried the gimp look many-a-time, but it just doesn't suit my figure. So I've hired a military uniform.

Bit disappointed with it actually - I had ordered a Red Army uniform, but the jacket was too big for my puny little chest, so I've had to make do with a British squaddie's uniform. I was looking forward to fighting for world revolution and universal emancipation, but instead I'm defending empire and capital, and looking like a dickwit in the process.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, here are two gorgeous slices of early 90s techno, courtesy of Blissblog and Gutterbreakz:


CABARET VOLTAIRE, "Easy Life (Jive Turkey Mix)"


TUFF LITTLE UNIT, "Join the future"

2 Comments:

Blogger raspberry beret said...

aww, come on now, no need for false modesty. you made a most dashing 1920s british soldier.

9:23 PM  
Blogger paddington said...

Watch it, or I'll start publishing pictures...

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home